Responsible for the strategic development of new SweetPay features for the key product areas that serve as the only buy now pay later platform in Chile and gain territory in other markets. Planning based on customer experience, revenue growth and profitability for the Company. Analyzes complex new product design drawings and specifications and translates them into finished high quality commercialized SweetPay products that provide the company with a competitive advantage. Works closely with the dev team, COO and business stakeholders to define, develop and deliver on SweetPay product priorities and ensure a effective rollout and utilization of the Product.
- Responsible for SweetPay product management activities for several products or one key product. Defines and develops new products, manages cross-organization efforts to ensure approval, then manages introduction.
- Leads cross-functional teams to envision new product features. Coordinates among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that Payment products get to market per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
- Gathers input to define product concepts. Defines and analyzes markets. Develops detailed product features and requirements, and develops implementation plans.
- Analyzes and designs product or technical product enhancements, integrating the work and viewpoints of internal partners for all or part of a new or potential product or product line.
- Assesses emerging trends in the Payment industry and potential partnerships that allow the delivery of innovative products to our customers.
- Provides technical consultation during the early life cycle of new products and the design stage of products. May participate in the marketing, forecasting and financial aspects of the product.
- Provides actionable understandings to improve product performance and profitability. May plan, prepare, and present product introduction strategies. Coordinates with outside vendors and strategic partners to ensure that product initiatives are well-defined and delivered on time and within budget.
- May participate in the marketing, forecasting and financial aspects of the product.
- Leads innovative and bold initiatives aimed at transforming payments using the latest technologies and methodologies. Prioritizes product features and capabilities.
- Defines and analyzes metrics that inform the results of the products.
- Computer Science/Software Engineer.
- Product Owner or Scrum Master Certification.
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management.
- Experience in Scrum Framework.
- Experience working with advanced process design product management/development principles.
- Experience translating complex topics into clear business-speak.
- Advanced English.
- Good understanding of the payment industry in Chile and the Region.
- Good understanding of the Fintech industry.
- SQL Proficiency.
- Experience developing a product roadmap & value case of on-going optimization of the product.